Friday, May 2, 2008

Some more updates about whats happening in my life

So, nothing really big has happened since my last post about what has happened. I am still talking to Jules, at least twice a day, frustrated that may 17th hasn't come yet, nervous about meeting Jules for the first time. So, I am pretty much a happy nervous wreck, that still manages to operate normally.

I did find out yesterday that I am once again a possible match in a Bone Marrow donor program through the DoD. I was notified yesterday, and I have agreed to get blood draw on Tuesday to find out if I am the best match. If I am, I get to travel to Washington D.C. on 2 separate dates, the first to do a physical, and the 2nd to donate bone marrow. I am both scared and honored, the scared because I know it will hurt like a SOB, and the honored because I would be saving someones life.

I will keep you updated on how this works out.

btw, my zombie shirt still hasn't shown up, I am a little sad, because I want to wear it.

No comments: