Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just ordered a new shirt


So I got a email from a friend, nothing special that I need to talk about, but 1 thing, the included a link to a site that is called Woot Shirt. Now your thinking what is so special about this site, other then that if has shirts, well it has 1 shirt that is near and dear to my kind of thinking and it is this.

If you had read my 2nd post, and hopefully more post to come on surviving a zombie attack, then you will see what this shirt means to me. So I went ahead and signed up on this site and purchased this shirt. The good news is that it's 1 more shirt that I can add to my rotation of shirts that I wear in a given week, which is a good thing for me.

well thats about it, maybe I will think about adding more about how to survive a zombie attack later on.

1 comment:

Michele said...

that shirt is AWESOME!