Friday, October 10, 2008

Had a wierd grwoth removed on my arm turned out to be......

Glomangioma.

"A painful tumor composed of specialized pericytes that are usually arranged in single encapsulated
"A glomus tumor (glomangioma) is a rare benign neoplasm, is a specialized arteriovenous anastomosis usually found in the skin of the extremities. It arises from the glomus body."
nodular masses that occur almost exclusively in the skin."

Basically, it is a cell mass, of blood veins and nerve endings that are quite painful, and from what I have found on the internet, they tend to appear in people from 20-40. This particular one was on my left forearm, about half way between my elbow and wrist. Got it removed and have a couple of stitches that will be removed in a next friday. I really should have had it taken out sooner (been bothering me for 3+ years now). but at least in this case, I finally did, and it was benign.

Oh, I am also slowly looking into starting to eat raw food, ie fruits and vegetables. Now before you get the wrong idea, no I am not going vegen. It's just that I am seeing this improve my moms over all health, and I know I need to loose some weight, and thought I would give this a try. It can't hurt eatting more fruits and vegetables anyways, I know I eat too much junk food as is.

Ok, that is all that is new with me so far. I really should get back to trying to continue writing my zombie guild, but hell, I am now thinking, that what ever I write in that guild well help keep people save from the mindless politicians and there undead followers.

No comments: